OFF: HW: Aural Innovations new issue

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Apr 9 12:44:36 EDT 2001

http://Aural-Innovations.com

The April issue of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock
Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers spacerock, psychedelia,
electronic music, plus more eclectic forms of jazz and progressive rock.

Note that recent months have seen a dramatic increase in the amount of
review material I'm receiving. I'm slowly beefing up the staff so be assured
that your music hasn't been forgotten. Feel  free, however, to ask about the
status of the music you submitted.  I'm planning yet another issue for late
May in an effort to get  caught up.

I'm also wrapping up two new radio shows so I'll be spamming you again soon.
One of them will be a Farflung special featuring Farflung, Pressurehed, and
related projects.

The new issue includes:

Mandra Gora Lightshow Society (review/interview)
Martian Death Lyric (review/interview)
W.O.O. Revelator (review/interview)
Sound files uploaded for those who want HEAR the Lemmy interview from last issue
Garden of Delights - 2000/2001 Releases overview
Tales Of The ACTION MAN: The Dancing Dahlia
Live show reviews
Recent Releases From Woronzow
Recent Releases From Meteor City
Recent Releases From Harsh Reality/Audiofile RoundTapes
Recent Releases From Silber Records
Recent Releases From Neurosis Records
Recent Releases From Meniscus Records
Plus loads of general reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue15/issue15.html

The Aural Innovations mail order catalog has been growing in leaps  and
bounds!!! Thanks to all who have taken the plunge. Check it out for CD's by
some of the best bands that you have, and maybe haven't, heard of.

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com) Aural Innovations SpaceRock
e-zine http://Aural-Innovations.com