HW: tabs, chord files

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Apr 9 15:58:19 EDT 2001

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:38:31 +0200, Denis Regenbrecht
<denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE> wrote:
>I uploaded a txt-file (URL: http://members.dencity.com/d-rider/hawtabs.txt
>) with all the chords/tabs I could find. Most of them were tabbed by
>someone on this list, but I fortunately forgot who he was. If this person
>could please identify himself (I hate it to use things without giving the
>proper credit)?

Some of the chords (but none of the TABs) are from me.  At least "Damnation
Alley" is, but the posted version is incorrect ... a couple people
(including Steve Pond, who played it live several times with the lyricist)
sent me some corrections that are archived on boc-l at:

http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0006D&L=BOC-L&P=R2311

>BTW, anyone here who has tabs/chords for High Rise? Playing the bass-line
>isn't much of a problem but I'm currently too lazy to transcribes Simon's
>synth-pads ;-)

Hmm ... that shouldn't be too tough to figure out (the chords, at least)

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com