HW: OFF: Seen at lasercd.com

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Apr 9 18:37:10 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

Ken Golden at Laser's Edge has some interesting things in his 'clearance'
section at the moment....including...

Calvert's Hype CD (crappy front cover) $6
Circle's Zoplaki, Hissi, and Fraten each $10 (good deal!  I'd recommend
Hissi for new listeners, though all three are good in different way, Zopalki
louder/harsher and Fraten more laid-back/postrocky)
A bunch of Embryo discs for $9 ea.
Maximum Coherence During Flying (interesting Texas band) $10
ST 37's Spaceage for $12
Tubilah Dog (sans Jerry, con drum-robot) "ISoP" for merely $5 (certainly
worth it, if only for Wyrd Romance)

and some other things...

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  The newest Expose magazine has an add for the Black Widow label that
lists two new titles by ST 37 on the way out (!), and two by Simon House
(one the long-awaited Spiral Galaxy Revisited).  I also wonder about the
double sci-fi flick 'tribute' - that should appear within the next decade I
imagine.  The artwork for Simon's SGR was shown, suggesting this one may
actually exist...who carries it?