BOC: Album news from Melne

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Apr 10 08:22:26 EDT 2001

On 10 Apr 2001, at 8:15, Michael S. Habiby wrote:

> "At last, the title for the new album has been announced. The band did
> not choose any of the fan suggestions, but rather drew from the
> earliest days of before-they-were-BOC and chose: CURSE OF THE HIDDEN
> MIRROR"
>
> Hmmmm interesting.
>
> "The band finished mixing last week, and it is getting mastered this
> week. June 5th is still the release date."
>
> Right Arm...
>
> Keep on rocking
>
> Mike --

Combine this with the promised release of the remastered stuff
commencing 1 May, and it looks like a great year for BOC.  Hope
they tour like hell to back the new disc, as much of last year/this
winter was spent in the studio and off the road...

theo

And I was thinkin' how the world should've  cried
On the day Jack Kirby died.
I wonder if I'm ill.

--D. Wyndorf