HW: OFF: Seen at lasercd.com

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Apr 10 11:18:01 EDT 2001

Hi again...

I said...

>P.S.  The newest Expose magazine has an add for the Black Widow label that
>lists two new titles by ST 37 on the way out (!), and two by Simon House
>(one the long-awaited Spiral Galaxy Revisited).  I also wonder about the
>double sci-fi flick 'tribute' - that should appear within the next decade I
>imagine.  The artwork for Simon's SGR was shown, suggesting this one may
>actually exist...who carries it?

Thanks for the responses about the House CD.  AndyGee, I'd like one put into
my shopping cart, if you've got it.

Um...I was wrong about the ST37 issue...they have one CD coming out on Black
Widow (forgotten the title)...the other one is the self-released CD-R (?)
that Doug P. reviewed in the new issue of AI now online.  Just to clarify...

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Note to Andy...there are two different Magma 3CD sets just out, aren't
there?  Well, I was thinking of the 2000 live recording, though I see the
old one ('76) has a live version of De Futura which almost certainly makes
this a must have also.  Let me know if you have either/both.