HW: Live at the Lounge Axe

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Apr 12 08:47:24 EDT 2001

Hi all

Someone had been posting a "Hawkwind Flood" to the usenet.  This is good
and bad cause this person is posting studio recordings which I
personally think takes money out of Dave's pocket.  That is the bad.

HOWEVER

Whomever this is has posted a great audience recording of the boys from
10/01/89 from Chicago called Live at the Lounge Act. This would be the good.

I would be happy to start a "chain" or "tree" on this one if you email
me privately to the email addy below.

Take care and do participate.

--
Mike Habiby