HW: Interview tapes

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Thu Apr 12 16:08:38 EDT 2001

Hi John,
Would you mind copying, pasting and then e-mailing me your interview HW list please, as I'm not one for huge lists.
Ta,
Jez

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Majka
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 10:27 PM
  Subject: Re: HW: Interview tapes

  Well I certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands on those interviews... I have a couple myself, on my list...
  http://www.nlci.com/users/flossbac/tapes.html
  John Majka
  jmajka2 at home.com

    Hi,
    In all my time on BOC-L I don't recall anyone ever discussing HW audio interviews (radio or otherwise).
    Does anyone else collect these?
    At the last count I think I had 8 C90's worth.
    If anyone cares to list and/or swap what they've got then please let me know what you've got.
    Cheers,
    Jez