unsubscribing

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Apr 13 15:54:42 EDT 2001

Jill said...

>It is unfortunate so many messages come in with all the HTML tagging
>attached and when I used to receive mail on a Unix mainframe I
>invariably ended up deleting them without reading any of them at all
>simply because they were completely UN-readable!

>PS: I hope this is coming through as txt and not as HTML - I've
>tried to set it up like that!

Yep, you're cool.

This list is beautiful compared to the horrible tendencies of the
yahoogroups Hawkwind list (sorry to offend any offenders also here).  :)

My God, do I have to get 47 worthless attachments every bloody day on that
list, and with half of the messages with .html code, and half again

I've tried screaming at those people before, but obviously nobody gave a
rat's ass.  Unsubscribing is my next option, and I think it's in the near
future.

Grakkl (FAA)