OFF: Residents Dates

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Apr 13 19:02:37 EDT 2001

May be of interest to some here.

Anyone planning to go to the London show, email me offlist if you want to
arrange a meet, as I suspect I'll be going it alone.

Residents fans, friends, fiends, and flabby breezyholes...

Just a note to let you know about certain eyeball news...

For those in So.Cal, we'll see you May 25th at Royce Hall (at UCLA) for the
Icky Flicks Residents tour stop - if you've read the Smelly Tongues reviews,
you know it's not to be missed...

and for our friends across the Atlantic, here's some Europe travel plans...
4.6. D-Moers, Internationales Jazz-Festival
 5.6 (TBA)
 6.6. CH-Genf, L'Usine
 7.6. NL-Amsterdam, Paradiso
 8.6. B-Antwerpen, Hof Ter Loo
 9.6. UK-London, Queen Elizabeth Hall

We've also just received the EuroRalph Digipak version of the Icky Flix CD
soundtrack, so for you completists, stop by the site
(http://www.ralphamerica.com) and pick up yer copy today...

--
Nick Medford