OFF: Blackmore's Knight

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Apr 15 06:26:26 EDT 2001

At 22:04 -0400 14.04.2001, Nick English wrote:
>For anyone who cares, I hear Blackmore's Knight will be
>releasing its third album in June.
>
>If you've never heard of them or heard them, you really
>should.  It's Ritchie Blackmore and his girlfriend-
>slash-lead singer Candace Knight.  It's mostly
>acoustic, Rennaissance-type music, but Ritchie puts a
>blues-rock edge on much of it.  Every now and then, He
>even breaks out the old electric guitar and lets it
>fly, too.

Blackmore's _Night_, surely, rather than **Knight (and, equally,
"Candice Night"). Nit-picky, but helpful getting a useful response
out of search engines ;)

Pseudo-folk with a New-Agish shine to it, and pleasant enough if one
likes to visit such things on occasion. (How did that old bastard
acquire _her_!? :)

Ian Anderson guested on a track on one of the previous albums :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson