ADMIN: HTML restricted...

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Sun Apr 15 19:55:00 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

[Thanks to Jill for her nice words, even if they were completely true. :-)]

I've updated the BOC-L list header to restrict HTML attachments. Please note
that this will not fix any situation where a user's mail program sends HTML as
the core text of the message (or embeds HTML in the regular message). If you
get any mail messages, like that, please send mail to both myself (use
ben at tmk.com) and to the person who sent the mail message. Hopefully, I'll be
able to work with that subscriber to get things fixed for everyone.

Also, if you start getting rejections that you think are in error, please get
in touch with me directly and I can try to figure out what's going on.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list,

YnSSHM,
   Ben