HW: Trying to identify autograph

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Apr 16 07:00:53 EDT 2001

Hello all,

Digging around in the attic this morning, I came across an old Earth
Ritual programme which I had autographed by Dave, Huw and someone else.
I am trying to identify who this mystery person is.

It is difficult to work out the letters but the first name looks like
"Gim" and the second like "Ne something something". Is anyone familiar
with the band's autographs to be able to identify this? Would there be
any objection if I attached a small scan of the autograph and sent it to
the list?

Finally, the biggest joke in the programme is the inside-back cover
promotion for the support act "Bronz" and their album "Taken By Storm"
(!). Such a nice bunch of lads, all beautifully permed, wearing their
standard HM outfits, probably borrowed from the Bronze Records wardrobe
department and looking appropriately mean and moody. It says at the
bottom, "For further information on Bronz, write to:-" No thanks!
Sheesh, the things we used to listen to!

Mark