HW: Recent v Old (revisited) A Howl of Derision

The Devil deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Apr 16 09:27:28 EDT 2001

   Capt. Black said:

"If only Astounding Sounds had been a well produced studio double album, think
what a classic that would have been."

 I'd like to spout off here:

I have had the pleasure of speaking with Keith privately about our record
(actual LP) collections......

in the process of that insanity, I have come to learn that he is Extremely
well versed in all things recording, music, playback, etc,......

I am sure he was just saying 'everything to 11, and more is better'.....(or
something sort of like that)(like a whole extra LP??) (gatefold?)

his knowledge of the recording processes used in those days may mean he
knows something "we" didn't........but I am sure he didn't really "knock" it

love love love, ta da da "all you need is love"..."everybody"....etc. etc.

Mike Coleman