gig reminders/ acoustic Sloterdijk Tonight and Saturday, FREE!!!!

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Mon Apr 16 09:13:46 EDT 2001

For those of you in the greater Philadelphia area, we welcome you to
join us tonight at "Fergie's Pub", 1214 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA
(215) 928-8118 ( This is an open mic event, so come early and bring an
instrument if you like)
www.fergies.com
sign up begins around 7:30 PM, and we try our best to get a fairly early
slot!!!

Highlights tonight will include new acoustic renditions of "Astronomy"
(Blue Oyster Cult), and "Golden Void" (Hawkwind)

If you can't make tonight's show, then consider participating in our
next event this coming Saturday, April 21rst; the open jam night at "The
Drums and Space Place" of "The Grenstreet Ice Cream Cafe and
Coffeehouse".
Event should begin about 7:30 PM

House # 893 South Broad Street, Trenton, New Jersey, (directly across
the street from the ice cream/coffeehouse)

contact: (609) 394-1969
e-mail: joe-pop at msn.com

Cheers, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk