Residents Dates

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Mon Apr 16 12:25:30 EDT 2001

I'll be going to the UCLA show.  I'll post a review afterwards.

Dr. Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Nick Medford [SMTP:nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK]
        Sent:   Friday, April 13, 2001 4:03 PM
        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
        Subject:        OFF: Residents Dates

        May be of interest to some here.

        Anyone planning to go to the London show, email me offlist if you
want to
        arrange a meet, as I suspect I'll be going it alone.

        Residents fans, friends, fiends, and flabby breezyholes...

        Just a note to let you know about certain eyeball news...

        For those in So.Cal, we'll see you May 25th at Royce Hall (at UCLA)
for the
        Icky Flicks Residents tour stop - if you've read the Smelly Tongues
reviews,
        you know it's not to be missed...

        and for our friends across the Atlantic, here's some Europe travel
plans...
        4.6. D-Moers, Internationales Jazz-Festival
         5.6 (TBA)
         6.6. CH-Genf, L'Usine
         7.6. NL-Amsterdam, Paradiso
         8.6. B-Antwerpen, Hof Ter Loo
         9.6. UK-London, Queen Elizabeth Hall

        We've also just received the EuroRalph Digipak version of the Icky
Flix CD
        soundtrack, so for you completists, stop by the site
        (http://www.ralphamerica.com) and pick up yer copy today...

        --
        Nick Medford