OFF: two questions

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Mon Apr 16 12:50:10 EDT 2001

Maybe this is more newsgroup related stuff but I'll post the questions here
on BOC-L anyway...

I wish to purchase Mooseheart Faith Stellar Groove Band's "Mass Coronal
Injection" on CD. I know Forced Exposure carry it but I no longer use
credit cards. Anyone on this list (Andy G?) who could point me in the right
direction?

I need to reacquire a copy of Jim Jones & The Kool-Ade Kids - "...Trust
Us"/"Contrafusion" on one CD. Can't remember the label. Sold my old copy
along with about another 300 CDs during an economic drought...  I know
nothing of this band other than the CD which I used to own though there is
a Jim Jones Experience on mp3.com which may be an offshoot. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Chr.

ObTrack: Bathory - Armageddon

   "Mass culture was created for the purpose of Transmigration
                      through mass Technology."

            The Temple of The Blasphemers of Sodom:
        http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/tubrok.html