OFF: Purple, Skynyrd

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Apr 16 19:21:59 EDT 2001

>UNRELATED NEWS:  Deep Purple and Lynyrd Skynyrd are
>launching a co-headlining U.S. tour this summer.
>Unfortunately, Ted Nugent is opening, so I'd suggest
>showing up about 75 minutes late.

I only saw Ted Nugent once, but he played a great, rocking set!
(He was supporting Skynyrd, as it happens, and blew off the stage,
actually, but that's because their mix was totally fucked up -- they
might have been great, who knows? Couldn't hear a darned thing ...).

Cheers,
Carl

ObCDR: some random Dead show from 73ish.

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
mailto:cea at carlaz.com
http://www.carlaz.com/