More Virus Info

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 17 12:25:52 EDT 2001

Hey,

I just found out that my buddy Bill got the virus from me.

As soon as he got it, the virus started replying to ALL his unread mail.

As a new email came in, the virus automatically replied to the person's
note.

SO DO NOT SEND ME ANY EMAIL AT:
DRider  hawkwind at mediaone.net

If you have any email notes from me in your inbox dated after 4/9/01 delete
them.

Also, it may be best not to open any attachments, unless you are VERY
certain they are safe. Just because it's someone that you email all the
time, does not mean it's safe.

Don't leave unread notes in your inbox. If you see replies going out from
your outbox and you are not sending them, you have the "Badtrans" virus.

And just because you have virus scan on your computer does not mean that the
virus scan will catch it.
Thanx!

Darrin