OFF: Good Suggestions for London record Shops

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Apr 17 15:19:40 EDT 2001

In message <MABBLBHJKBADHCEKGLHDIECKCEAA.mmje at mmje.dem
on.co.uk>, Mark Edmonds <mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>There are other shops further down Berwick Street in the market
>area but I don't think they are the sort to stock Hawkwind.

They might, so it's worth having a thorough look round before you open
your wallet... recall the day in Berwick Street when I bought Pink Fairies
"Live At The Roundhouse" on vinyl, I was with a mate (non-PFs
aficionado) who expressed surprise at the relatively steep price I'd been
prepared to pay... gravely I explained the rarity value, the personal meaning
etc. etc ... and then we went next door and saw the same album (in better
condition, natch) for half the price. How he smirked.
--
Nick Medford