OFF: not Blackmore's [K]night

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Tue Apr 17 16:28:30 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:31:36 +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>
wrote:
 >Mind you, I've been paying more attention to the Scandinavian
 >folk-rock scene than the UK folk-rock scene the last couple of years.
 >Must remember to catch Gjallarhorn (with the unreasonably attractive
 >and talented Jenny Wilhelms!) at one of their UK festival appearances
 >this summer (not the Cambridge festival, alas).

Norwegian band Ym:Stammen comes recommended if you like folk flavored
Scandinavian music. Their later LPs drifted towards ethnic styled techno,
but their first LP, "Dvergmål", is a gem if you can find the CD with all
the bonus tracks.

Chr.
ObCD: 13th Floor Elevators - Easter Everywhere

   "Mass culture was created for the purpose of Transmigration
                      through mass Technology."

            The Temple of The Blasphemers of Sodom:
        http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/tubrok.html