Fantasy Hawkwind lineups

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Wed Apr 18 08:59:57 EDT 2001

NO!!!!!   I'm quivering in the corner scared now - what an abhorrent
thought.  It's cool - deep breaths.

Sam

Liked the 'Men of Harlech' idea though....

-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes [mailto:fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK]
Sent: 18 April 2001 13:54
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Fantasy Hawkwind lineups

How about a choir with:

Sam Fox         (vocals)
Bridget Wishart (vocals)
Dame Vera Lynn  (vocals)
Adrian Shaw     (vocals)

I think covers of "Men of Harlech", "Frere Jacques", and "Onward
Christian Soldiers" would be pretty good.

FoFP

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL