OFF: Farvergflngen und ISP

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Apr 18 12:20:22 EDT 2001

In message <200104180406.AAA04808 at mail2.uts.ohio-state.edu>, K
Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU> writes
>P.P.P.P.S.  Whoever has the worst success rate at answering these questions
>will be immediately thrown off the list for good...'You *ARE* the weakest
>link....goodbye.'  (Was anybody else reminded of K-9 after seeing those
>stupid commercials for the last month?  Maahs-TER!)

Been very happy to read that this execrable show has been panned by critics
in the States. I have loathed Ann Robinson ever since an enormous poster
of her self-satisfied face was put up directly across the road from a bedsit I
once inhabited in Hammersmith. Must be almost 10 years ago but I still
remember my irritation every time I glanced out the window and saw her
smug little smirk. Here's hoping the inexplicable success of this utterly
untalented harridan finally comes to an end in the US.

There I feel better now.
--
Nick Medford