OFF: Monster Magnet

Mark Lee mark at ESPARTO.UK.COM
Thu Apr 19 07:43:43 EDT 2001

In a fit of boredom:-

Caught the last 40 minutes of a crap sci-fi film with
Kurt Russell and Jason Scot Lee on Cable last night,
heard some music and thought "I recognise that", checked
the credits and saw  Power Trip - Monster Magnet.

Anyone else catch it ?

FWIW - Dr Hasbeen - 28th April at The Whitehouse, Derby
A solid 90% Hawks set, with 4kw sound rig set to go.
AFAIK admission £2.00 on the door (it's a night club)
Loadsa denim 'n' Leather clad people shall abound
and we'll weaken their knees with the levle of sound.

Come down and join in if ya want.

Mark (Hasbeen).