BOC: Delayed Stalk-Forrest Group

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Apr 19 07:56:13 EDT 2001

On 18 Apr 2001, at 21:51, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> According to sources(a.k.a. the BOC newsgroup),
> the Rhino Handmade disc was not mailed out today because packaging
> errors. So.... the 23rd of April will be shippin' day.

You must be psycho...er...psychic!  I was wondering this last night,
and intended to ask about it today...

> I wonder if BOC goes on toru this summer if they'll play some songs
> off of the disc, in honor of its release. or at least some of the
> bonus tracks from the remasters....

Don't bet your Procol Harum collection on it...if they play anything unusual,
it'll be from Curse of the Hidden Mirror...

> I think of the recent (predicted) glut of BOC merch musicwise as a
> gooooood possibilty for the band to completely overhaul the setlist to
> include stuff from (almost) every era -- a lil SFg (how cool would Gil
> blanco count y be live! they already know the ending (since its in
> Dont fear the reaper live) , unreleased rockers of o' the remasters,a

Yeah, but who wrote those tunes?  If they're Albert's songs, I don't
think the group would have the balls to play them.  Never know,
though...

> heap of NEW songs of of Curse of the hidden mirrors (CotHM?), and
> hopefully Id like to see you in black or damaged... This is the most
> stable the BOC linup has been in years after all.
>
> (imagine how shocked novices to BOC would be to NOT hear the big 3
> live heheheh... ah the fun!

It's be fun for me, but don't hold yer breath for that one...

 Tour should be called curse of the hidden
> cowbell tour in honor of the "cool" people who bring one to bang
> incessantly during DFtR)

Way to go!  Thanks for reminding me of that sad experience.  Still,
a great show.  Hope they get back to that venue this summer...

theo