OFF:Sinners (wasRe: Fantasy Hawkwind line ups)

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 19 19:20:55 EDT 2001

In a message dated 4/19/01 6:55:52 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU writes:

> ahhh - we are all sinners are we not my brother?

Kinda reminds me off the scene from 'Jason and the Argonauts'. Jason & Co.
are trying to get the help of the old blind guy, who is being tormented by
harpies, which are a punishment from Zeus. Old guy sez (to the effect): "I
should be punished for my sins, but I didn't sin every day!"

Mine would've gone:" . .  but I didn't sin every day! Oh, wait, I did sin
every day! It's a fair cop! Where's da whip?! (LARGE SINFUL SMILE)

Joe