HW: (off) persona rediculi

Halitosis? deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Apr 19 23:41:11 EDT 2001

  Bill + Cynthia sent electric fright!:

"Oh no! A triangle is a perfectly shaped geometrical shape intended to give
clean, precise musical notes and shouldn't be abused...
if you couldn't play the damned thing maybe you should have given it to
someone who can."

 I always thought I was fairly musically adept, figured if I tied a string
perfectly at the mid-point, and hung it, it would still be a perfect
triangle.....(notes true)

problem is ....so many triangles didn't want me PLAYING THEM, and had to be
turned over to their proper kind.....

heebeegeebyipes!......

ps,,,meant to agree hawkwind tunes are HAWKWIND TUNES....

(but I guess it's tooooo late)...