Fantasy Hawkwind line ups

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Apr 20 13:01:23 EDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, david hall wrote:

> Simon House too! Surely.

 Yep. He and Dave are the only two people we all agree with when we
play this game as a family[1]

 I guess, fwliw, my current line-up is:

Dave Brock
 (well, duh)
Simon House
Me (random low-end brass. This *is* fantasy, remember?)
Bill Ward (*why* not? See, you can;t think of a reason. That's not a
good enough reason[2])
Ron Tree (vocals only, please)
Bob Calvert (think of the duets!)
Lemmy
Adrian Shaw
Alan Davey (what d;you mean, we don;t need three bass players?)
Tim Blake

 Kirsten
[1] Hey, Benedict is only 2, you can't expect him to always be
reasonable.
[2] We *always* have an argument at this point, and that's how my half
*aways* goes.. :)

--
Kirsten Procter                                                         ghoti
NP: Porcupine Tree - Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape