OFF: The Moor news

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Apr 21 07:53:02 EDT 2001

(Uh, I don't know what You think of self-promotion here but I think
I've seen it done before so I'll make a try. If You think it is not
acceptable, please say so and it won't happen again/Kenneth)

Contents:

MP3.com update
Album news

MP3.com update

We have added two songs to our MP3.com page. The songs are: Tolling
Bells and If You Want Me. These two songs were recorded in 1988 and
released the same year as our second single. Tolling Bells was later
released as Bell on our Flux album. These recordings are a bit more
straightforward than most of our other material. I think it safe to
say that they are clockng in somewhere between Rush's Grace Under
Pressure and Hawkwind's Warrior On The Edge Of Time, that was the
general idea anyway.

Album news

At last, we're at work with our new album. At first this album was
planned to be a live album but after listening to some new demos we
decided to record a studio album instead. However, one of the songs
from the live recordings will be used since it is a new song never
released before, we're also considering adding some other live
material as bonus-songs.

The new song spans from Techno to Rock, passing through the
territories of Progressive, Industrial and Jazz. Now, that is what we
call Progressive although some might not agree...by the way...we're
as gloomy as ever.

Your humble servant,
Kenneth
-------