OFF: SLOTERDIJK; Long Island appearnce a go!!! April 28th!!!

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat Apr 21 14:24:18 EDT 2001

SLOTERDIJK: will indeed appear on Long Island, next Saturday, April
28th..

We will be at "The Wrong Way" in Amityville:
http://www.four95.com/wwinn.htm

The complete schedule of bands will be:

Sloterdijk: 9PM
Fathom:   10PM
Finally Balanced 11PM

Contact venue regarding entry fee. I know it will be reasonable..

This will likely be our only Long Island show of the season..Take a
short roadtrip and come party!!! We need a good turnout at this show,
besides, imagine the looks on your friend's faces when you tell them you
spent the night in Amityville.. Peace!!!

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl