OFF: Farflung gnus

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Apr 21 16:26:34 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

I got some updated info from Tommy (via Jerry) on all topics Farflungen...
Tommy's writing is fairly cryptic, so difficult to determine actual meaning
of some bits...I've rewritten as best I could to make it more 'legible.'
Hope this is an accurate representation of his meaning....
New Farflung album to appear on the Falcata-Galia label in two months.
Title: When Science Fails (http://come.to/falcatagalia, see news section)

The Myth of Solid Ground - still looking for a label to release it.  They're
looking for ideas...anyone?

New Anubian Lights album out in May, entitled Naz Bar, on the Crippled Dick
Hotwax label in Germany, with distribution by Caroline.
(http://www.crippled.com, news section says 4/27 release, and mentions
something else about a remix 12" or something)

Also in May, a Nik Turner 2CD set "America...The Tours, the Trials, the
Basement" [with unreleased studio tracks, featuring ex-Hawks/ex-Deviants?]
Live US 1995-2000, on Transparency.

Tommy also appears on on both the new Chrome and Helios Creed LPs.

Grakkl (FAA)