HW: All in one

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 23 09:33:26 EDT 2001

Hi in reply to
" Listen to a couple of odd albums last night for the first time in years,
Zones what a load of cr** "

did the same last week when off with the flu.
1 /Zones I used to love that LP, as some of it was from bristol, I didn't really
care for it last week at all. ( anyone know how good the quality is of the 82'
boot from bristol is ?, or if any one has a copy of it even ?)

2/ ITBOTFTBD - well that really is a brilliant album. I remembered it as good ,
but not that good. Its totally excellent.

3/ Palace Springs - listen to that after someone where said it sounded great.
And there not wrong. Some brilliant stuff on that as well.

4/ Text of Festival - I could never listen to that album when it came out, i
thought is was absolute BoLL*Ks . I could never pick out any instruments or
anything. I played the first side and was pleasently suprised to actually be
able to hear what was being played. Still a pile of poo though.

> regards

iain