OFF: Farflung gnus

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Mon Apr 23 09:48:09 EDT 2001

Thanks for all the Farflung posts - I ordered _The Raven that
Ate the Moon_ from half.com over the weekend (thanks for the
tip, KH - there is still another copy there for US$8.99...).
After placing my order, I had a moral dilemma where the site
recommended these 2 titles:

  Blind Idiot God
  Dope, Guns, and F*ckin' in the Streets

What kind of sinful world have I entered?  :-)  Pretty much
hits all your major transgressions right there in those two
titles.  My brother the preacher would not be amused!

MWood

NP: Farflung - _25k fps_ (same tracks/times as KH)