HW: Ginger video help

Eddy of Despair deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Apr 24 02:30:05 EDT 2001

  conducted investigation .....
Bronxe promo video consists of just 3 tracks...they are 'whose gonna win
the war', 'world of tiers', and 'levitation'....
The video is absolutely fantastic...I say this in truth, not to boast (I
don't own it anyway).....
despite some lines here and there, a flutter or 2, it is just magnificent,
and is my favorite HW video footage I have.....

 There are a million close shots of everyone....Ginger is looking extremely
happy and good spirits....plenty of him.....

there is 1 fatal flaw.....it has a blurb for Bronze records up and visible
throughout entire footage....also, shots of the Levitation LP are visible
inbetween songs....

 so Mike(FoFP)....if you would enjoy setting me straight as to exactly who
Tim's replacement is that plays here, that I am uncertain of....rub it on
in....
great footage of him as well (just not direct face cam)  Nice keys!

I don't expect results (as usual) but if someone out there has a genuine
original of this, I will trade pretty good for it......

and for the record.....(actually for the record)

I come to the understanding that the precious Warrior LP "without the hair"
(giggles) is actually a 1977 repress!??
If this can be confirmed please do it, and guess what.....

looks like I'm good on that one..........

say goodnight to "the hair" for now......

mike c