BOC: Curse of the Hidden Mirror cover artwork!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Tue Apr 24 14:50:00 EDT 2001

At 11:58 4.24.01 -0400, you wrote:
>http://www.sanctuaryrecordsgroup.com/cmc/boc.html
>
>What exactly is going on in this picture? Still, I already like it much
>better than the HF artwork. :-)

Best BOC artwork since ETL.  It has that "style" of surrealism with an
un-optimistic edge (and yet, smirks) which defines good BOC.

Havent got SFG CD yet, but I will say this: the fact that the tunes were
re-worked thrice by the band (the demo tape  additions on the remaster and
the multiple ones on the soon to be in mailbox CD) shows those boys were
insanely productive.

A pie eyed dream: BOC does a BOC collectors series of high quality concert
recordings in the way King Crim has done. Twould be cool if a tape of SFU
or SFG live exists somehwere. Doubtful, lest Bolle has it,.

Born to Rock, er... I mean you got B, we got the O and the C  er...
we gotta rip.
yeah.
Jason