spacebrock comments

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 25 05:35:59 EDT 2001

Scott,

Hopefully the new line-up will record something soon. It certainly has the best
potential for a knockout album for the first time in a number of years !!

With so many people now working with the band hopefully they'll record a
cracking ablum soon.

BTW -- I like the Brockspace album. And some of the tracks off of distant
horizons are excellent ( phetamine in particular).

regards
Iain