BOC Bonus tracks

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Apr 25 09:07:10 EDT 2001

Stuart Hamilton wrote:
> Four classic Blue Oyster Cult albums are being re-issued June 26th.

Whoa...I hope that's the European release date and not a pushed-back general
release. According to http://www.blueoystercult.com they're supposed to come
out May 1!

If the band had anything control over the remasters, I would think they'd
push it back so as to not detract from the sales of the new album. But as
far as I know, it's SONY's decision alone.

> Secret Treaties:
>
> "Boorman the Chauffeur" (outtake)*
> "Mommy" (outtake)*
> "Mes Dames Sarat" (outtake)*

Really looking forward to these. Has anyone here heard these before at the
"Museum of Cult"?

> Agents of Fortune:
>
> "Fire of Unknown Origin" (original version, outtake)*
> "Sally" (demo)*

Ditto these!

Brian

--