spacebrock comments

ejobson ejobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Wed Apr 25 14:24:32 EDT 2001

Good comments. I was undecided on whether to get this CD, I now don't think
I'll bother. I would actually be a bit more severe than Scott and say that
apart from odd tracks and some good live performances (Hawkestra, Astoria),
the last good lump of material in my view was Chronicles fifteen odd years
ago. Anything earlier than that I loved with the possible exceptions of
Sonic Attack '81 and some of ASAM '76, although the live recordings of this
performance are some of my favourites, probably due to Calvert being the
frontman.

Thanks for the feedback,

Eddie.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of iain ferguson
Sent: 25 April 2001 05:36
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: spacebrock comments

Scott,

Hopefully the new line-up will record something soon. It certainly has the
best
potential for a knockout album for the first time in a number of years !!

With so many people now working with the band hopefully they'll record a
cracking ablum soon.

BTW -- I like the Brockspace album. And some of the tracks off of distant
horizons are excellent ( phetamine in particular).

regards
Iain