spacebrock

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Wed Apr 25 11:09:44 EDT 2001

Cerberus wrote:
Anyone who thinks that Hawkwind have nothing left should hear the new track
played on the last tour. "Elimental Mind" (world of lies)? is outstanding,
and really give Ron's talents a chance to shine.

Dont loose faith!

Yeah, I agree. When we had the chat session with the boys they did state
that they had new material, but couldn't find a recording contract.
Besides, the Hawks will finish up when Dave Brock says they are and not
before.

As for the album Spacebrock I'm still waiting for the bloody thing to
arrive, so I can't comment. Should have ordered it through Andy G. and it
would have been here by now. But no - I had to give the job to the local
boys. "Its coming," they say. Yeah by f**king sailing ship...

Bill