Robert Calvert & The Maximum Effect live at the Carlisle Stars & Stripes November 3 1986:

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Wed Apr 25 14:18:19 EDT 2001

Hi all

Please reply to corwyn at nycap.rr.com <mailto:corwyn at nycap.rr.com> for
this email.

The Lounge Axe project has been launched (Monday) and the first
recipients should be getting their CD's in the very near future.

Because I originally launched the Lounge Axe from BOC-L and Yahoo I will
post this here as well.

This I promise will be my last post to either group regarding Trees and
the such.  Please join Bryan's Prog_Cdr group.

Now for my second act.  Thanks to Bob Pederson (hope I spelled that
properly)  I have a copy of the show below that was mastered from the
tape. Not decoded from MP3's.  It is the same version on the ICU site
and in no way takes away from the WONDERFUL job of having it posted.
Just not everyone has a burner and a high speed connection.
http://208.50.7.128/icu/calvert.html or http://www.innercityunit.com/
and click on Calvert.

For those of you with High Speed connections and burners this may not be
of interest but I am gathering names of people who do and do not have
burners for this tree.

Here is the set it is high quality.

Robert Calvert & The Maximum Effect live at the Carlisle Stars & Stripes
November 3 1986:

1. Orgone Accumulator
2. Lord of the Hornets
3. Teen Ballad of Dino
4. Quark Strangeness & Charm
5. Radio Egypt
6. Diamond Mine
7. Days of the Underground
8. Ned Ludd
9. Acid Rain
10. Work Song
11. Online
12. Damnation Alley
13. All The Machines Are Quiet
14. Telekinesis
15. Picket Line
16. Robot
17. Test Tube Conceived

Please include the following

Name
Address
Country
EMAIL address
Do you have a CD Burner
Are you willing to be a "branch"
If so what is the Max number of leaves.

Please include this the first time so I don't have to chase you down
later for the info ;-0

Ok that is all.

Mike in Troy NY.