Robert Calvert & The Maximum Effect live at the Carlisle Stars & Stripes November 3 1986:

Brian Coulthard Brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 25 18:50:01 EDT 2001

As far as I recollect I believe Hawkwind played Carlisle Market Hall in 1977
unfortunately I could not get there. I do remeber seeing Nik with ICU at the
stars and Stripes as well as various other bands such as Wolfsbane, The Macc
lads and Satan (that is a band not the uberdemon) and probably a few more I
have forgotten ah nostalgia
Brian