Fantasy Hawkwind line ups

Wed Apr 25 20:05:42 EDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Kirsten Procter wrote:

> Dave Brock
>  (well, duh)
> Simon House
> Me (random low-end brass. This *is* fantasy, remember?)

        It would certainly add something...

> Bill Ward (*why* not? See, you can;t think of a reason. That's not a
> good enough reason[2])

        Because he's famous for not being able to keep time? Indeed, has
made a career of it? And because Simon King is a better drummer?

> Ron Tree (vocals only, please)

        Missed out a fourth bass player there for no good reason surely
:-)

> Bob Calvert (think of the duets!)

        Bob sharing a stage with Ron... It could get messy.

> Lemmy
> Adrian Shaw
> Alan Davey (what d;you mean, we don;t need three bass players?)

        No really, we don't. Lemmy and Alan possibly. That's worked
once. But Adrian plays a different, lighter-fingered style, and I think
they'd clash badly.

> Tim Blake

        And Del, and Harvey, and Keith. In fact maybe not Tim if we've
got those three.

> [1] Hey, Benedict is only 2, you can't expect him to always be
> reasonable.

        Hey, I'm only 25, you can't expect... Oh hang on. Yours,
                                                                 Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk