Farflung

Wed Apr 25 20:11:04 EDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Blank Space wrote:

>  Does anyone have an electric line to some stashed FARFLUNG stuff for a
> person who sinned in not getting it all???........

        Mike,
              I have two copies of _Belief Module_, but one of them is
bust. I was going to burn a copy of the good one to stash in the dead
one's box (hell, the dead one might still play in a really good machine,
it's split clean across one radius but the data's all there as far as I
can tell because it still scans from track to track) if anyone offered me
anything suitably precious for the good one. It was going to be On Trial's
_70 Kilometers of Underwater Nothingness Kaptain!_ but Scott Heller
weaselly got himself a copy of _Belief Module_ by other means.

        So, if you'd be interested, my question is, would you trade the
Griffin issue of _Astounding Sounds_ with the B-side bonus tracks for
it? This being top of my can't-find-it list. If not, what would you trade
for it? Yours,
                Jon

ObCD-R: Lotus - _Fruitage_
       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk