OFF: Burg Herzberg

Thu Apr 26 15:51:26 EDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, K Henderson wrote:

> P.S.  Doug...what are Pretty Things like these days?  I only have SFSorrow
> and another disc from c. 1975 (?)...do they have any recent stuff that I
> should hear before seeing them?

        If you can find it there's a Snapper webcast thing along the lines
of the Ozrics' _Spice Doubt_ called _Resurrection_ which gives you some
idea of how they are live; it contains _S. F. Sorrow_ live, which is
nice. However, it does also have Dave Gilmour and Arthur Brown on it so
while these are good things they may hide the real sound of the band
slightly, I rather like it :-) Yours,
                                      Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk