New Live Hawkwind Recording (Ha Ha)

Nobody deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Apr 26 16:56:04 EDT 2001

>From the Morpheus Records website:

"Furthermore, there is a new, upcoming live album in the works, entitled,
2001 - A Space (Rock) Odyssey Live, featuring Nik Turner/Thomas Crimble/Huw
Lloyd Langton/Terry Ollis, recorded at the Birkenhead, Merseyside,
Ystalafera and South Wales gigs last year - to be released via Ozit-
Morpheus/Nikt Records; limited edition available at the forthcoming
Blackpool gig!  This CD will contain a lavish booklet featuring many rare
photos and superbly spaced-out design!"

Anyone buying it?

Colin....

thanks for reminding me that I have to "go bitch" at ozzit for sending me
the "big amongst sheep" 12", when I CLEARLY ordered the 7"....

will you go to that gig and get me a limited CD...if I pay you well???

also....can anyone speak about the band "THE ASTRONAUTS" that NIK guested
with, and even better, fix me up, for a trade heavy in your(their) favor???

ferret in dallas