New Live Hawkwind Recording (Ha Ha)

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Apr 27 06:21:17 EDT 2001

Maybe I'm being sentimental but I do not believe that Hawkwind would be
where they are today without Nik Turner.  He is a demigod (which includes
suitably insane) and his mentality has inspired me for 15 years now.
Hawkwind will always need Dave Brock but without Nik Turner......it just
doesn't bear thinking about - any albums he's not on are as ever, brilliant
but for pure psychedelia - Nik, Nik, Nik.

Sorry.... big soft spot for lunatics of this world.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Melvyn Vincent [mailto:mel at MVA.U-NET.COM]
Sent: 26 April 2001 21:29
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: New Live Hawkwind Recording (Ha Ha)

Not me either!
I'd only purchase the REAL thing! ( Sorry Nik....but if there's no Dave
Brock...then I'm afraid it just aint Hawkwind! Hawkwind without Brock is
like a Rolls Royce Car being driven by the engine from a Ford Escort!) Ha
ha.....

mel

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL