Assault on the Hawks

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Fri Apr 27 06:40:44 EDT 2001

HI, I have that Friday rockshow on cd. I dont remember that 'assault on the
hawks'. There are tapes of that out there which are probably the complete
gig.STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Lord Ch at oS 23 [mailto:chaos23 at CHAOS23.SCREAMING.NET]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 5:37 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Assault on the Hawks

Hi,Does anyone know if there was a CD release of the 1985 Friday rockshow
session
whick included 'Assault on the Hawks' which was 'Assault and Battery'
blending into 'Night of the Hawks' I have a casstte copy but would like to
hear it in all it's BBC glory.Also has anyone got a COMPLETE recording of
Solstice at stonehenge 1984.I have a bootleg tape of Sunset pt.2 and the
jettisoundz Video.maybe jettisoundz have more footage.I was fortunate enough
to be there and also fortunate that someone walked into me in the morning as
i slept in my sleeping bag and woke me for the Sunrise set.

Lord OV Ch at oS 23