HW: re spacebrock comments

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Apr 27 06:44:28 EDT 2001

I thought someone mentioned seeing Space Ritual in a top 50 of album covers
recently.  That came from a major daily publication.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Gilham [mailto:email at ANDYGILHAM.COM]
Sent: 27 April 2001 08:51
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: re spacebrock comments

> When was the last time that you saw Hawkwind
> mentioned in a large circulation publication.

A couple of years ago, when Epoch/Eclipse was favourably reviewed in the
Guardian, the Sunday Times, Time Out...

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL