HW: Love & Peace poster....

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Apr 27 06:48:00 EDT 2001

We've got the 'Chronicles tour poster' somewhere - not brilliant condition
though - it's well loved.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Gilham [mailto:email at ANDYGILHAM.COM]
Sent: 27 April 2001 09:58
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Love & Peace poster....

I've put some digicam pics up at

www.andygilham.com/hwposters.html

Well, I think I have, although my ISP seems to be having an off day :)

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL