HW: Circles

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Apr 27 11:19:32 EDT 2001

Douglas Pearson writes:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:19:00 +0100, Steve Litchfield
> <slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK> wrote:
> >Can someone with a better ear than mine confirm the identity of the
> >drummer on "Circles" (Wierd 3)? I'm not sure I believe the inlay....
>
> Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the track which is aka "British
> Tribal Music", isn't it?  Which would make it an outtake from the (no
> Calvert?) Brock/Shaw/House/King lineup?

>From the Codex:

Circles
          SEE: The Fifth Second of Forever
The Fifth Second Of Forever
 L  1     Weird 103 - Free Festivals                  {Circles}
 L  1     Hawkwind Live at Stonehenge and Watchfield  {Circles}
    2     Levitation
    2     That's Original [double]
    2     Levitation/ Live '79 CD [Japanese Teichico label]
    2     Three Originals
    2     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
    2     Silver Machine CD  [Spectrum compilation]
    3     Weird 107 - Dave Brock                      {Circles}
 L  4     This is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic             {Circles}
 L  4     Utopia 1984                                 {Circles}
 L  4     Zones/Stonehenge CD                         {Circles}
 L  4     Official Picture Logbook                    {Circles}
 L  4     The Stonehenge Collection                   {Circles}