hawks/fantasy

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Apr 27 15:20:11 EDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:46:18 +0100, iain ferguson <iainferguson at AOL.COM>
wrote:
>PS. anyone else noticed that hardly anyone has put Nik in their fantasy
>line ups  <G>.

He's definitely in mine!

Dave Brock - guitar #1, lead/backing vocals, keyboards
Nik Turner - sax, flute, lead vocals, poems/recitations
Paul Rudolph - guitar #2 (not bass!), backing vocals
Simon House - violin
Fred Reeves - keyboards, backing vocals
Del, Tim, and/or Keith K. - EMS synthesizers (the more the merrier!)
Lemmy or Alan Davey - bass #1, lead/backing vocals
Adrian Shaw - bass #2, backing vocals
Richard Chadwick - drums #1
Simon King or Terry Ollis or Clive Deamer or Al Powell - drums #2

If there's gonna be two bassists, I'd rather see ones with contrasting,
rather than similar, styles.

Barring that fantasy, the current lineup will do just fine!

>With Lee Perry or the Mad Professor on the mixing desk.

YES!!!

>Plus the astralasia guys making an awesome dance remix album
>of the live gig.

Uh ... no thanks ...

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com